Banner 468x60

The Reason I Love You

I want to love you because your nature is cheery, a passion that burns in the heart of. But then I asked if cheerfulness were overwhelmed with grief dark, how bleak my love right there?

I want to love you because your heart friendly, giving warmth in every hello. But then I would ask if it shrouded in fog of prejudice, how could my love harbored prejudice?

I want to love you because you are smart, make me confident in your decision. But then I asked when intelligence lost getting old, how wise it remains to hope my love?
I want to love you because of the independence that you have, pinned sense my proud when know you. But then I asked if in the middle of it feeling spoiled suddenly burst, Could my love remain with you?

I want to love you because your tough attitude, a sense of awe in sturdy tether defenses. But then I ask if toughness were fragile buffeted by storms, how strong my love survive?

I want to love you for understanding that you provide, foster peace because of the trust that you plant. But then I asked later understanding that swallowed the ego for a moment, how I can understand this love?

I want to love you for your patience, make my love more when I getting to know you. But then I asked if it reached the limit of patience might stem the fault, how much can love forgive?

I want to love you because you are what I choose, as a love that will hold my lifetime, but then I asked when the heart is shaken, how steady this love for the faithful?

If a million reasons not enough to make this love stay with you, then let I beg one reason to keep my love.

I want to love you because Allah.....

Because He always there for guard my love, so my love will always be there and loyal
until one day, day when I could not love you anymore, because of my love passed away